The Crunch20 Attached Workout Series is a bundle of 10 time efficient 20 minutes “follow along workouts” created and instructed by “The Band Man” himself, Dave Schmitz. These are the exact attached band workouts Dave does personally as well as with his group fitness classes each and every week.
Don’t keep beating up your body lifting weights only. Crunch20 Attached Workouts will provide you an incredible workout option without all the joint and muscle pain that comes with lifting weights as the body ages.
Follow along on any portable device as Dave takes you through the entire 20 minute workout from start to finish. Done on a weekly basis Crunch20 workouts will provide awesome interval strength training results that will challenge your entire body to build lean muscle, burn fat and improve your mobility while allowing you to train anywhere, anytime at the intensity you want.… And of course you get to feed off The Band Man’s unlimited energy and enthusiasm that he brings to every Crunch20 workout.
Total Workout Time – 20 Minutes per workout
Crunch20 workout Format – Each workout is a 20 minute total body interval workout that follows 45-second work / 15-second rest interval sequence. You will perform 2 strength exercises followed by a calisthenic cardio exercise. You will repeat this 3 exercise sequence 3 times before resting for 2-minutes. You will than be shown 3 new exercises to use while a similar format.
Equipment Needed – Each workout will require 2 or 3 pairs of band resistance. Sturdy attachment point or Door Anchor Utility Strap and Training handles. RBT Fitness Packages are best option for these workouts
Band Setup Requirements – Attached Band Setups using a sturdy attachment point or the Door Anchor Utility Strap placed into the hinged side of a door jamb.
- Station 1: Chest Press – Squat Row – Stationary Skip
- Station 2: Split Squat Right – Split Squat Left – Skater
- Station 1: Bentover Press Right – Bentover Press Left – Switch Drill
- Station 2: Squat – Alternating Low Reach – Ground Zero Swing
- Station 1: Triceps Press – Curl – Frog Jump
- Station 2: Reverse Lunge Right – Reverse Lunge Left – Overhead March
- Station 1: Single Arm Row Right – Single Arm Row Left – Shuffle Right Acceleration
- Station 2: Single Arm Chest Press Right – Single Arm Chest Press Left – Shuffle Left Acceleration
- Station 1: Squat Push – Pull a Parts – Back Pedals
- Station 2: Lunge Towards Right – Lunge Towards Left – Running Mt Climber
- Station 1: Assisted Push Up – Power Row – Stepovers
- Station 2: Side Lunge Right – Side Lunge Left – Db / Band Skier Swings
- Station 1: Pillar Press Right – Pillar Press Left – Dynamic Stabilizer Step Over
- Station 2: Step Up Right – Step Up Left – Forward Jab Step
- Station 1: Pillar Row Right – Pillar Row Left – Side Crawl Right
- Station 2: Split Squat Curl – Split Squat Triceps Press – Side Crawl Left
- Station 1: Frog Jumps – Skaters – Downward Dog Assist
- Station 2: Hose Pull Right – Hose Pull Left – Assisted Hip Lunges
- Station 1 & 2: Chest Press – Row – Bentover – Press – Bentover Row (Lat Row) -Triceps Press – Bicep Curl
- Alternate through all 6 exercise 3 times before taking 2 Minute rest and repeating same sequence